VIP Member Signup
Mark Forums Read
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.
The Riding Arizona website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Riding Arizona website constitutes your agreement to all of the following terms, conditions, and notices:
The information appearing on this site is for general guidance purposes only. Such information is not intended to provide advice to any individual or entity. You are urged to do your own research before taking any action based on any information appearing on this website or any website to which it may be linked.
Unless otherwise specified, the Riding Arizona website and services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Riding Arizona website. Without the advance express written permission of Riding Arizona, you may not use the Riding Arizona website or services in any commercial manner.
Stay on topic!
- For the benefit of all involved, please keep your messages relevant to the topic being discussed.
Please post your question/comment in the most appropriate category
- If you are not sure which group is best, post your question/comment in the General section. Please remember this is an OHV focused site. Riding Arizona reserves the right to delete, without warning, any post not related to OHV topics.
Promoting or soliciting for one's business or website is not permitted within the website via member's signature fields, avatars or via the site's Private Messaging system
- Please utilize the Links Directory or your profile page to promote your cause.
*** This rule does not apply to Site Sponsors. Site Sponsors help us keep Riding Arizona alive and in exchange for their support are allowed to promote their products and/or services within the Riding Arizona site.
Do not post copyrighted material without permission of the author
User signatures are strictly audited and cannot include the following items
- Website URLs or addresses, items for sale, phone numbers, addresses, and graphics. These items should be added to one's Profile or the OHV Links directory, not within one's signature. ***This rule is waived for our site sponsors. Riding Arizona reserves the right to edit, without notice, any user signature that violates this rule.
Including text within posts to avoid the signature field audit/rule is prohibited
- Members who submit content directly within topic posts to circumvent the signature field audit, as opposed to using the signature field, will be considered in violation of the signature field rule and will be subject to their account being locked or removed.
Spamming to advertise one's website may result in the removal of your account
- Marketing within the Riding Arizona website by non-site sponsors is not tolerated. Riding Arizona has a strict, zero tolerance stance for violations of this rule.
Personal attacks, flaming or any use of excessive profanity is not permitted or tolerated
Do not disrupt or interfere with the running of the website
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong you think it may be.
Do not use the Riding Arizona site to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense
- Do not use the Riding Arizona newsgroups to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation.
Use discretion when relying upon information contained in the Riding Arizona website
- Users are free to exchange advice but should use discretion when relying upon information contained in newsgroup messages. Riding Arizona, including Riding Arizona volunteers, assume no responsibility for, and must disclaim all liability, with respect to information contained in newsgroup messages.
Use discretion when relying upon information contained in the Trail Guide and the OHV Links Directory
- Users are free to exchange trail or GPS information and website links but should use discretion when relying upon information contained in the Trail Guide and the OHV Links Directory. Riding Arizona, including Riding Arizona volunteers and contractors, assume no responsibility for, and must disclaim all liability, with respect to information contained in the Trail Guide and the OHV Links Directory.
Riding Arizona reserves the right to remove, edit or retain any content posted on the Riding Arizona site
- Riding Arizona reserves the right to manage, without warning or notification, any content, photos and accounts on the Riding Arizona website.
Violation of the aforementioned rules may result in your account being temporarily or permanently banned.
Please read and understand the rules BEFORE creating an account.
I have read, and agree to abide by the RidingArizona.com rules.
All times are GMT -7. The time now is
Copyright © 2001-2012 RidingArizona.com, All Rights Reserved
^ To Top
Riding Arizona is an off-highway vehicle (OHV) network, specializing in Arizona trail information for the OHV enthusiast. Out network's relationship with land management agencies like Arizona State Parks, Arizona Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Arizona Game & Fish, Arizona State Land Department and The National Forests help us identify and share with you the best legal riding opportunities in the state. Whether you ride a dirt bike, ATV, 4X4, sand rail or UTV, it's time to start Riding Arizona.
Copyright © 2012,
All rights reserved.
Riding Arizona Adventures | PO Box 6674, Chandler, AZ 85246 | Phone: (480) 270-41RA